Dec 11, 2020
Theresa's guest today is Dr. Kathleen Merrigan, Professor in the School of Sustainability, Executive Director of the Swette Center for Sustainable Food Systems at Arizona State University as well as former Deputy Secretary and Chief Operating Officer of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Tune in to learn more about:
- The 3 legged stool of sustainability.
- The difference between regenerative and organic.
- The Swette Center for Sustainable Food Systems and its ongoing research.
- Challenges faced by our rural communities.
- Lessons learnt from the current pandemic.