Jan 26, 2021
Nsedu Obot Witherspoon, MPH, Executive Director for the Children’s Environmental Health Network (CEHN), leader in the field of children's health, and proud mom of four, has served as a key spokesperson for children’s health vulnerabilities and the need for their protection. Tune in to learn more about:
- The Children's Environmental Health Network and its push for the effective implementation of the Food Quality Protection Act, a pesticide reform bill that improved the protection of children (1996).
- Why scientific research is still needed in the area of children's health.
- Our dependency on the "chemical economy".
- How the public can positively influence lawmakers and products.
- Childhood cancer and the Cancer Free Economy Network.
- Why messaging about climate change should be a priority.
To learn more about the Children’s Environmental Health Network visit: www.chen.org.